Things To Do in Central Florida
Things To Do In Central Florida
If you’re ready for vacation, Polk County is ready for you. Whether you want to ski, fish or boat on the area’s more than 554 lakes, explore the local parks and nature preserves, or visit the many Central Florida attractions, everyone in your travel party can have their perfect getaway.
After all, Central Florida is…
- The land of Disney, theme parks and space travel. Check out all the local attractions.
- The “Largemouth Bass Capital of the World.” Get caught in the area’s fishing and lake activities.
- Play on some of the best golf courses in Central Florida
- Plan to attend Bok Tower Gardens’ Concert Under the Stars, or Lakeland’s Lake Mirror Auto Classic. Our Events Calendar is always up to date.
- Pick an orange during a grove tour at Ridge Island Groves, a family owned and operated citrus business in Haines City.
- A delectable culinary experience for your palate. Find the hottest dining spots.
- Your home base with camping and great hotels. Take it easy at the many area RV parks and campsites and accommodations.
- The “Cycling Capital of Florida.” Map out your bike route and enjoy the scenery on two wheels.
- Home to unique shopping venues. Find your style and get shopping!
Book a Polk County vacation today. With attractive vacation packages available, we have trip ideas you can plan around your interests for the best time ever! Click here for a free vacation guide to help you plan the escape of a lifetime in Central Florida.
And, don’t forget to check out our Travel Deals section to receive special discounts on Central Florida attractions!
Take a Tour, Play Around, Discover Bok and Eat!